Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kristina's Status

Contineing: Clint was in the area just after the accident and I heard that he was able to get to the hospital within 10 minutes and has been here since that time. I was able to connect with Tonya, Pat and Greg and ride with them to Richland from Vancouver and arrived about 5:30pm. My brother Ken and his daughter left Portland immediately on hearing of the accident and arrived here a couple of hours later. One big blessing was that Ken's boss volunteered to pay for a motel room for us tonight; not even know me or Kris and the family.

God has everything in control and will reveal His plan and purpose at a later date; WE KNOW THAT.

We all appreciate your prayers and I'll keep this information going as more information comes to us.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the status and updates on Kris. We are all praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Carolyn Strong (friend of the Ivanoffs from Duke Street Church of Christ many years ago). I heard from Karen and Ken. I will pray for Kristina and all of your family through this very trying time. God is with you. May His healing hand be on your dear Kristina tonight. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for Krissy since I heard. I called several friends and asked them to pray as well. Mom has been trying to keep me updated while I've been at work, but thank you for the updates on here!
    Dear God, please be with Krissy! Be with the doctors, give them the wisdom they need as they do what they can to help her. Thank You for the way that You have already worked in this situation. Thank You that the family was able to go up and for the generosity of Uncle Kenny's boss. God, please comfort the family and give them strength as they wait! Hold Krissy in Your hand and help her to heal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have shared the link to this blog with the rest of the staff at Grace Foursquare Church in Camas. We will be praying!

    ReplyDelete